Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friedrich 9500 BTU Window Air Conditioner

The Friedrich 9500 BTU Window Air Conditioner (SS10M10) works great to me. It cools my space quickly and quietly without any disturbance. The main reason I chose this unit was because of the programmable thermostat options. I leave town frequently but want to make sure that the air is circulated regularly. Because of the programmable thermostat, I can program the unit to run for thirty minutes twice a day.

I highly recommend this product.

Specifications:
1. Cooling Power: 9500 BTU
2. Refrigerant Type: R-410A
3. Air Filter: Yes
4. Number of Fan Speeds: 4
5. Cubic Feet Per Minute: 260 Cu. Ft. per Min.
6. Moisture Removal Per Hour: 2.0 pints


1 comment:

  1. super latest hilux sales....at very cheap rates and air conditioned are absolutely free....

    ReplyDelete